Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Early training


When He arrived in Tokyo in September 1976, I hoped, I wanted Him to fuck me again ; it had been so good five weeks earlier in Paris. Was it love ? I did not know, but what I knew was that I wanted to feel again Him in me and feel the same peak of pleasure as before.

I welcomed Him and He filled me, but was it training when He seized again my panty and made me walk in the streets bare bottom under my skirts ? If not training, it was at least conditioning and I stepped in. At that time He told me : « Having an orgasm with someone, does not mean you are in love. »

Now, looking back at that time, training started a week before He returned to France. He had already subtly changed, addressing more to me as a woman and not only as a body ; we were in a restaurant when He told me : « You know your country is the best one because you visited other places. » , I looked surprised and asked why He said it ; « How can you know that you love me, if you don’t try with others ? Have sex and send me all by letters. I don’t want to know who they are, but  how they are, how they do, how you feel. »
I was crying, but, I don’t know why, I said yes.

The first letters were horrible to write, I was so ashamed, what I was doing was so out of moral. I could not talk to my family, only to Kanako : my friend and sister could become my confident. She qualified Him as evil and adviced me to stop and not meet Him again. I could not.

For each of my letters, He answered with tender words and very precise questions and advices about how I had to move. I knew He was single but I doubted He slept alone when in Paris . In my fourth or fifth letter I asked and he answered « What is important is not to be the only, but to be the prefered ! Yes He had two women there, a french and a korean ».

I was jealous and I fought to be the prefered. As we married in 1979, I think I fought well until then : 31 letters until His full residence in Japan end 1978.

It was training and for this He used me against me. I won !

                                                              -------------------------------------

When He came to Japan in July 1977, in His luggage, He had a « present » for me : a « stimulator » he bought through his french sub during a house tupperware like meeting with selling sex tools to women eager to feel free.

The Stimulator was a dildo with flat electrodes on its shaft, connected to the mains through an adaptor (230v to 100v) with four power levels. Nothing really painful, but once inserted and connected, it was sending regular impulsions forcing my vagina to contract, 4 was sufficiently strong so I could feel the muscle tightening on the fingers I had inserted in me.

Rope has always been a long duration player and I learnt to remain « on line » (as he said) for hours. Not really leading to  any climax, but pleasurable anyway, to the point I wanted crazyly His introduction, but He remained during hours focussed on what He was doing, for my almost despair.
When He unplugged the connection, then the tool from me, I knew His cock was the next visitor, feeling the reflex contractions of my vagina. If not strong enought, several times, He reinserted the dildo and reconnected electricity for some hours more. A real non painful torture when tied spreaded on the bed.

Sometime my vagina automatic rythmic tightening lasted for hours, impossible to control the reflex. I had to use it when the batteries were charged.

It was systematic when I had to guide Him in famous touristic or cultural places. I remember in paricular the day we spent visiting Kamakura, passing from a temple to another, being obsessed to reach a not coming orgasm that He will allow at His will, pushing the power up. He did so at the end of the afternoon just in front of the Dai Butsu (the great Buddah) just when a tourists groups was arriving.

When He was again back to Paris, I continued tu use the stimulator for myself and very possibly also for the benefit of some of  my one shot fuckers.

Of all those men, only one led me to an orgasm as strong as those He had provided me. We met only once and he left me saying something about his wife needing to learn a lot…

Stupid ? But I was shamely proud and I let Him know it in my corresponding letter.


Yooki

No comments:

Post a Comment