Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My concept


Already published on my profile on Fetlife.


It is true that pain is only a tool for me. Concerning those nailed nipples, what is great in it is the dilemma and the fear of the woman. For sure I do not feel any particular pleasure to inflict pain, but much more to feel in an almost physical way how they are hit by that pain, their revolts, their suffering, their fears or more their terrors, their hate sometime. Therefore I do not have any objection against pain in itself.
As for humiliation, one more time, I play much more on their own shame than on the gruesome practices made to please the ego of those who impose such actions. Forcing them to the wall, pushing them to transgress what they believe in including their limits, making them understand that they are no more like the others, it is another of my great pleasure.
Of the some 170 women I had in hand for an hour or for years within a little bit less than 50 years, only seven had made all the way with me, the gems remaining once the gangue was removed. None of those seven had any previous experience of sado-masochisme, physical or mental the same, but they remained
An exchange I had after a particlarly tough day with one of them, perfectly reflects their state of mine :
« How do you feel ?
- Dirty !
- Then ?
- I loved it. »

"Yes, you are right, pain and humiliation are a whole, that’s perfectly true . nothing is to be rejected, just adapt everything to yourself, like a suit."
Was my answer to a friend surprised by my comment on the picture "Nails and Symbian" (from Masterfulj on fetlife)


Rope

No comments:

Post a Comment