Thursday, December 11, 2014

Absolute friends link


Tokyo, November 1981

Almost a month and half or two after the « hard connection » with Kanako, I paid another visit to the SexShop in Roppongi. I came back with tools that I immediately locked in a drawer, puting the key in my pocket, for later use.

For what I had in mind both Yooki and Kanako were needed, but Kanako was out, completing her divorce proceedings and moving her private belongings to her mother’s house. A week later, she was back with us, explaining what happened with the divorce and its registration with the city hall registry office. She was clearly relaxed to be again here, even if knowing what will happen.

I was perfectly quiet, concerned with her ending marital pangs, talking and answering as usual, helping to set the table up while they were preparing the dishes, chatting or taking care of the baby. The dinners were very pleasant and discussions lasted quite long during the nights. Until one day, they said they were taking a bath. (no bad ideas please, learn what is bath time for japaneses). I smiled my agreement with a so unusual angelic face that Kanachan expression became unsure.

They walked in the changing room, then to the bathroom itself, chating non stop as I could hear from where I was. After five minutes waiting, I went to the changing room, took away all their clothes and changes then opened a drawer, took out the two pairs of cuffs I had bought and waited.

I was hearing their voices : Yooki’s high pitched, Kanako’s a bit hoarse with splashes of water in between. Then voices only, they were in the tub, relaxing in the hot water. They’ll get out in about half an hour, after that, it will be my turn… to play.

When howlings reached my hears, I knew it was time. They rushed out the bath area, wrapped in towels, discussing, asking for, even ordering to have their rags back. I stood up and within 5 or 6 seconds ; their wrists were cuffed leaving them standing side by side and, in the move, swiftly, took away the towels.
I like naked women,
I liked them then, more, they were completely unsettled, I loved it a lot. The claims cooled down ; they sufficiently knew me, something was to happen. No real happening in fact at that very time, just pushing them to sit on the sofa, testing their furs with a soft, delicate, not intrusive hands. I just stood and took from a stage my shaving cream, razor and after-shave lotion…

Protests or not had no influence, I made both of them « clean », as they had been in previous experiences, they talked and claimed but stayed still to avoid any unfortunate cut in their such precious places. They were perfect,  with their legs wide spreaded. I took the opportunity to lock the other cuffs on their ankles.

Really side by side, they had no choice and complaining was not to have any hope, they knew but they tried. They tried in any way possible from threat, tears, with blackmail, caress, smiles and kicking in the middle. I stood up, looked at them, smiled, went to a drawer, took two envelopes, wrote our address on one and said, while dropping a key in each, « I give you two chance to free yourself : one envelope will be in our mail box in the lobby of this building, the other, I am going to post is as registered letter that will be delivered to you in three days against a discharge to sign ». I put my shoes and left them alone and stunned.

Back 40 minutes later from the post office with the paper prooving a letter was sent : « Now my beauties, you either go to pick the key in the lobby of the condominium or wait for the postman ».
I burst in laugh. « And the dice will roll, perhaps ! »

They did not dared to go down to the mail box and played dead when the bell rang on following monday morning. In all, it lasted eight days. eight days during which I was busier than usual : my job, the grocery : meat, bread, rice, fish, cans, cooking on the evening, bath with the baby (18 months, it was not so hard), but for the  baby food the subs refused my cooperation. During the day, they were sole in charge, improving with time their hability to move and walk as one body.

They knew each other since school time, went to travel together, went to onsen many time and shared the public bath. Nudity was not a problem, but this time, they had not any second of privacy. During those eight days, I watched them giving up all pride and losing all sense of modesty (that was already very low at least with me). Linked together, permanently nude together, no privacy at all, taking the bath together, washing the unreachable parts of the other, going to the toilets with the other, helping the other even for it. And it lasted eight days non stop. I saw them pass from revolt to abnegation, then to acceptance and then, reach pure habit.

On the morning of the last day, a Saturday, I prepared the breakfast. I finished first, my moves not being impaired at all, and put a key on the table.

Unbelievable ! They took the key and freed themselves only seven hours later. After that, I rolled the dice and visited Kanako while Yooki was pleasing herself without any restraint.

I knew they were ready for something different and went ahead.

Rope

                                                        --------------------------------------------------

After the end of that cuffed week, all three of us passed 10 or 12 days discussing about what happened. As both Yooki and me started our periods, Rope, who is not a blood lover, took some distances : sometime discussing at home, otherwise visiting the Yoake Club, returning before midnight except once when he arrived by 3 or 4 when we were deep sleeping.

We were free, but I knew, we knew that He had something else in mind. Perhaps the fact that I started my period just on the following Monday and Yooki two days later resulted in a very quiet time allowing to talk, just Tampax strings hanging between our thighs.

So difficult to move, we had to learn to coordinate the smallest of our actions, moving, eating, drinking, anything required us to be one, not two separate individuals.

If at the begining, we considered the situation as completely crazy and appaling, time passing made it more acceptable in some ways. On the first night, we had the impulse to go to the mail box on the basement while Rope was sleeping, we opened the door of the flat, but Yooki withdrew inside as a next door neighbour was just arriving. And it was already 2 in the morning. We gave up and did not tried twice. When the door bell ringed the next day, we did not dare to answer (looking through the eyelid if whe could move sufficiently fast).

The baby girl was also an important subject in our talks. One day He remarked that the girl was moving on all four faster than the grown women. That was perfecly true, no need of movements coordination for her, but un our case we had to communicate or feel the start of the move in way to coordinate. True for both chained hands and feet, but worse for feet, walk was an ordeal : always fearing to fall, walk like dogs was easier and was for sure a pleasure for Him to see. But the reverse was also true when He was bathing the baby, we had a lot of fun, calling him MaMaster. When He was at home preparing the baby bottle as Yooki was not breast feeding sufficiently, we were having the girl on our laps, sucking mama, or playing with me, while waiting the bottle.
One day, she was hungry, her mother production unsufficient, she turned to me and started to suck my nipple.
Rope, laughing, said :  « we are a big family »
It happened again several times even after we were freed and it gave me the strong desire to have myself a baby.
I never said anything, but He understood faster than Yooki what I had in mind.

Shame came from the absolute lack of privacy. Yooki and me were used to be naked, but then our shame reached what we thought to be a culminating summit. It was horrific during the early days, having to do what the other couldn’t, in particular clean the other on our « out of reach » body parts with our really usable hand, in my case my left one. Pee and shit was a performance that none of us appreciated at all ; Rope included, but our self degradation was so pleasing to Him beyond all limits. « Self » because He never asked for anything, but He arranged everything in a way not leaving us other choices. Some days later, something else, a little bit more forceful happened.

Kanako

                                                            ------------------------------------------------

We had no choice, but he did not pushed us in any way it is why I was so deeply ashamed of myself. I did not say no, nor Kanako either. Ashamed of what we had to do also of course, but it was secondary, and He confirmed it later when we talked about that week long sequence.

He had an absolute mental advantage on Kanako and me, impossible to say no from our side. Should we had said so, I am sure He would have stopped, but our life would have sharply changed, what I did not wanted.

Yooki

No comments:

Post a Comment