Sunday, November 23, 2014

Steps from nothing to crazy love


1969 Amami Oshima

My first time was when I was 19, it was almost an accident. With my brothers and friends of ours we were spending some relaxing days after the coming of age ceremony.
Camping under our individual tents replaced the expensive hotels room fees , my family could have paid, but it was unaffordable for some of our friends. Feeling of freedom, without control, it was perfect ?
The day on the beach sharing time between swimming in the ocean and listening The Beatles and others from our transistors radio sets on the sand : eating, drinking, sleeping at night while earing the rythm of the waves nearby.
The last night before boarding the ship back to Tokyo, we made a fire on the beach and started to drink the bottles of joshu we bought from a small shop near the public bath house. An hour later, I was seriously drunk, not being used to alcoholic beverages. One of the boys, himself more than « happy », proposed to help me back to the tents 200 yards away.
I do not remember how it occured, but I remember just a slight pain inside, a weight on me, then nothing else. On the morning I found myself laying on my sleeping bag, nude from the waist down and, when I packed my bag for the return, I discovered some blackened drops of blood on the bag.

Raped or not ? I do not know, but I thought that I was rid of that akward virginity. Clearly, I was not shocked at all, within 3 months I had become adult and woman.

Of course, I talked of all of this with Kanako who recommanded me to pay attention to my periods, a baby not being welcome in such a case.


                                                            ------------------------------------

1973 Tokyo Roppongi

After such a start, I remained without any problem without sex during more than four years, until I went clubbing in Roppongi with old girls friends from high school time.

On the dancing floor, I bumped in a young man who was moving a bit too much. Tons of apologies and he joined us a tour table. Not bad looking at all, he attracted my attention as I seemed to attract his.
My friends decided to leave around midnight, I left with him an hour later, not for home but for a love hotel nearby. Not the crazy delight that Kanako described, but a not unpleasant feeling only.
We re-did three times during the following months. It was very mechanical : each time he rushed to the comdom distributor, striped, telling me to do so (« put you at ease’ was his word for it), me laying on my back, he introduced his penis in my vagina, moved back and forth more or less five minutes, tightened some seconds while his sex was hoping and all was over. Frustrating, leaving me on the verge of something unknown.

I stopped clubing, sparing money for a dream I had : visit Europe.


                                                            ------------------------------------

In 1974, I went to England and Scotland, scotish people were better welcomers than british ones, by far.
1975, first visit in France, I remained two weeks in Grenoble, treking in the surrounding mountains and appreciating local cuisine, cheeses and wines.

1976, end of July, a Saturday before boarding my Japan Airlines flight to Tokyo on the following monday. the friend I was travelling with met a japanese girl living in Paris. An hour later, two french men joined us : that girl’s boy friend and an older one around 40 (my imagination played trick, he was 28 in fact, but it was mutual as he thought I was 18 or 20, but I was 27). That day, the « old » man arranged some visits in places unknown of tourists and with his comments made the places become alive. By PM 6 :30  we decided it was time to find a restaurant for dinner, again « He » suggested we go to a small place he knew near Place de l’Etoile, good, pleasant and not expensive. I had no time to exclaim, we were already packing in his car ; fifteen minutes later we entered « L’Etoile Verte »

The shop was simple, food delicious and purely french, service friendly, feeling so popular like many like places in Tokyo and the wine was soooo good. For the price, I was again out of myself and I even did not noticed when he paid. On the door step, it was clear that (to my absolute shame again) that I was not able to go on with them. I was not sleepy, not sick, just too inconciently happy. Again, He proposed to drive me to the student lodge where I was in Paris.

I remember a little what happened after : I asked him if he wanted to fuck me ; he said yes but when you will not be drunk ; I started a crying crisis ; « He » slapped my face and led me to the lodge leaving me with a « see you tomorrow morning if you want ».

That is how I met Rope the first time.


                                                            ------------------------------------

The next day,  he knocked at my door around AM 9 :30, I was much better. I opened the door.
« good morning » then I wondered myself, saying : « I am not drunk this morning ! »
He smiled, his eyes connected to mines, « is it why you still are in your night dress ? »
Some seconds gap before I said yes.

I started to undo a first button ; he stopped my move : « I’ll do ! You don’t move ! »
It was crazy for me, feeling back like more than a century ago in Japan, women having to bend… and he was not japanese at all, just speaking the language in a childish way, but saying all what he wanted with short exact phrases. Not forced at all, but I felt I must (that time and the many years following the same)

He stripped me slowly, without averting my anguished gaze. The top first, uncovering my missing breast, then the trousers and panty. He then moved around me to have a look. I was ashames, so ashamed that I tried to hide my almost flat breast and my pubic bush. He smiled again to me and gently but firmly, taking my wrists, forced me to put my hands on my head. Blushing ? I was sure I was turning bright red, his widening smile saying so.

He was turning around me slowly, without comments, just his fingers grazing my skin here and there. I became almost crazy in that situation, wanting it to stop and wanting to feel it more. Him on my back, his hands taking care of my nipples instead of my almost absent breasts : fingers touching,

He was now on my back and I was hearing the sound of him putting his clothes off. Hands back on my chest, his body in contact of his body in particular someting hard on the small of my back. Moving around me, he grasped my pubic hairs and, with a smile, pulled me toward the bed. I was completely taken aback.

On the bed, I sat and had full view on his manshaft and full body. Looking that way, he was « average » on every field but two : his face with his dark blue eyes and his sardonic smile, then his penis, not as long as I thought, but thick, much more than my poor experience allowed me to imagine. I was crazy, I wanted him in me and I had, I was really crazy and I am still crazy.
He pushed me and I laid on my back. He checked with his thumb my private parts, then positioning his penis he started to push, diving inside slowly but surely. Feeling the walls of my vagina pushed apart made me so tense that I could not bring my pleasure to its end. He did not commented, but for sure I was full. He just laid on me, moved one of my legs, turned on his back without withdrawing. I was now riding him impaled on his sex. « Take your time, move as you wish ! »

I had never been in such situation, I started to move adjusting the pose to the most sentitive position.
« Don’t worry, I may last long. Your pleasure first. » All of this said with his unsettling smile. I found a tempo and orientation that aroused me more and more. When he saw it, he raised his hands and started to pinch my nipples, a mix of mild pain and unsure pleasure took control of my chest, then dropped down to my sex, from then each of my up and down move triggered waves of an increasing pleasure until something unknown exploded and I fell on his chest with a growl.

« You had a very nice orgasm, pleasant to see » said he while starting to move himself, « Now it’s my turn ». He was still as thick and rigid as when he invaded my vagina, he had not yet emitted his semen that second time. Echoes of pleasure started to resonate again in my vulva and I had another peak of pleasure when I felt the contraction of his penis spating his sperm in me.

We remained long minutes without moving, what brought me back to life was me saying : « Oh no ! Remain inside. » when I felt his sex, losing strengh and rigidity. He burst in laugh « Don’t you feel it is time to eat something now. Need to refill the batteries » Looking my watch, it was already near to PM 2 :00… so long and I was hungry.

I stood up and walked toward the bathroom when he said « No ! Just put on a skirt and a top. » « But… »
« You don’t need. I say no… and no such granma oldish panty… »
I looked down and took the said clothes out of my luggage.

Some hundreds meters only on the pavement to reach the « Bistrot » near the Sorbonne, I was awfully ashamed, every one around me seeming aware of my nudity and of the juice, his certainly mine also perhaps, drooling from my lower lips. Ashame but I was also strongly feeling my pubic zone tightening and reacting to my lesser moves.

I chose a big french salad with green, cheese, onion and ham, while he ordered two sandwiches each half a baguette : bread-butter-ham-pickles and bread-camembert. How could he swallows such volume ?
His answer was ; «Need to rebuild my  reserves » then he laughed again, « I allow you a « demi » (a small beer) nothing more ». In the meantime, I was blushing, feeling the cold of the stain on my skirt under me, And I blushed much more when my travel friend appeared and came to greet us, I was sure she could see through and knew everything I wanted to keep secret. He was relax joked with her, invited her with us and she said she was going to visit Notre Dame then be ready for tomorrow departure.



On the way back to the lodge, this time I was absolutely sure that the passer-by could see the
stain on my skirt. Arrived in my room, take the skirt off was the first action I rushed to do.

When I faced him again, he was already naked seated on the bed looking at me with interest : « Come here ! ». His sex was hanging, far from the branch of the morning. « Suck it ! Raise me up ! »
I was taken aback : « But I cannot, that is a prostitute’s practice… »
Enormous laugh, followed by : « You are really innocent, if you beleive… oh so wrong. Anyway there is a whore sleeping in every woman. Be my whore, I’ll teach you ! »
I reluctantly knelt between his legs.
« Don’t worry, it’ll be all benefit for you and it is good to learn new things. » He was smiling.
« Start by the balls… Lick ! Lightly ! … Yes, like this… You may use your hand too, you know ? … »
I was not completely in the mood, but I remarked some change in the texture of his balls.
« Now with your tongue, move slowly up the shaft »
The shaft was still flacid but had gained some volume back, the foreskin still covering the head of is tool.
Some minutes later, the glans started to show. « Now take the tip between your lips. Take care with tour teeth ! Move slowly, Use your tongue also. Now up and down… »
I could feel his penis becoming bigger and bigger in my mouth, moves were limited and I had to take it out to breath better.
He laid on his back. « Go on sucking but come on me, I’ll take care of your cunt in the same way. »

He started to lick my private parts and in few minutes, it was so, it was soo, it was soooo, that I plunged again on his sex without thinking anything. I don’t know if what I felt was an orgasm, but i twas so strong. He was still standing in front of my eyes. I heard his voice : «So leaking ! You are a good whore (he used a japanese word much worse than whore or prostitute) »

He moved, I moved too but I remained so moved that I remained lying, waiting for more.

I had so many first times with him that day, I really wanted more.

More ? I had, yes, oh yessss I had!

He made me raise on all fours and without any warning pushed his big sex in mine. I had a sudden flash of pleasure in my vagina, soon away, and back again and again, light when withdrawing, brutal when entering. I was running crazy but he ordered me to rub my clitoris at the same time. One hand on my pearl, him ramming as a machine, I felt face on the blanket, with both my hand taking charge of  My pleasure. That orgasm was much stronger thant the previous, I growled again, I shouted, I cried, I don’t remember (he tells me I did everything at the same time)

I felt incouncious somewhere at that time. I woke up by PM 5 hearing someone knocking at the door.
He was sleeping against my back, with… a finger up my vagina.

He woke up too soon after and said : « I like a lot my little whore »

He was coming In Tokyo one month later, we exchanged addresses and phones. That day was the very beginning of a slippery slope that lasted for years.






No comments:

Post a Comment