Thursday, December 11, 2014

Greeting Cards


We are now writing our Christmas and New Year greeting cards for this year and it remember me the end of 1990 when we were sending our best wishes to a dozen of couples we knew well, very well, so well, having sex together when we could meet.

Some cards were going to Japan, Kanako and our Doctor included, one to Italy for Francesco and his wife, the others to France, in particular for Georges and Marie and also Robert and Christiane.

The writings were either by Rope or me. He signed all, but my sign was a tuft of my pubic hairs sticked at the bottom of the cards.

Since our moving from Tokyo to France, hairs had grown again and Rope suggested to wait December for the harvest.

But after that I never sent such signed letters because he offered me as Christmas present a year (every two months) pulsed light depilation treatment which is awfully efficient on dark hairs.


Yooki

No comments:

Post a Comment