Monday, March 10, 2014

Corridors


Hilton Hotel HongKong (1985/03)



Since before our wedding 30 years ago, he introduced me into his world of bondage, humiliation and of many perversions of which some are fully off limits.

Here is what happened in 1985 at the HongKong Hilton (TsimShaTsui on KowLoon side of the bay, just in front of the Peninsula Hotel). Note that the Hilton moved across the bay to Hong-Kong Island some years later.


We were on a small four days trip to relax from the usual stressing life in Tokyo. In both cities people were rushing for job duties, crowding the subway during rush hours, but Chinese people have something less tense than my fellow countrymen and, we were not in any particular urge during these four days.

on the second day evening, we had walked a lot within the small lanes on both side of Nathan Road looking for the ivory masterpiece or the unique jade sculpture (and strongly negotiating the prices of course). When back at the hotel, the children were tired, We quickly ate in one of the Chinese restaurants at the first floor and went to our rooms at the fifth floor to have kids sleeping. We had two communicating rooms: one for the children the other for us. A quick washing and soon they were deeply asleep. I came back in our room and was facing my man smiling at me with a rope in hand. He only said to strip, strip all.

In less than five minutes, I was nude and tied in front of him in the middle of the room: hands in my back, my small breast clinched in a "shinju" tie, otherwise free to move and hairless vagina free of any piece of rope.
I was thinking he'll play the rape scenario, but, no ! He came to me, tickled my nipples, passed behind me, pushed me toward the door, gagged me with a hand, opened the door with the other and pushed me in the corridor saying not to come back before a full half an hour at least.

I had a huge moment of panic, standing naked in the middle of the way, looking around if anyone was coming, but with the carpet no significant sound and the elevator was only at a dozen meters from where I was standing. It was only slightly past PM 10, the time customers start to come back to their rooms. I was heavily sobbing, looking for an escape way. I tried to open our doors, no way. Just  a that moment, I heard the elevator starting to move, up or down no idea but I had to fly away from were I was. At the other end of the corridor was an emergency exit, I rushed there just in time to see a couple out and walking to the other corridor.
I was breathing like if I had run 100 meters full speed.

In the meantime, I was turning in my head  crazy ideas (not so crazy possibly). What would happen If someone found me ? Will he call the police ? Will he drag me in his room and rape me ? Will he throw me again back outside after that ? I only thought « he » but it could have been a woman, it never came to my mind that a woman could find me. I was becoming more and more wet,  I was feeling an absolute excitation between my thighs, Tied as I was, it was impossible to calm down my tension and, at that very time, I was hating him for all what was happening or not happening.

At the other end of the corridor, the elevator lights were off for quite a long while,  but I had no more reference of the time passing, no wristwatch and the big one above the elevator was not in view from where I was. I decided to jump at least to the Floor Service Room which was not closed, but I had to be in the open for a while, a door could suddenly open…

I reached this new dark haven without problem, but a minute later, the elevator arrived and unloaded half a dozen people that remained chatting in Chinese at two or three meters from my hiding in the stock of sheets and towels. I was wet as crazy.

I had the feeling that hours passed, but I did not moved, hearing listening for the faintest sound. Faint it must be with the carpet killing all noises, the situation was a devastating mix of stress and frustration : pure fear to be found, pure need to relax my private parts, my eyes sere shedding tears, my sex too. In the meantime, through the line of light of the slightly opened door of the service room, I was seeing peoples going to their rooms or going to the sky lounge, a non stop movement that was crippling my nerves, baring me to make the 10 meters jump to my room.

I tried twice to open the door wider but each time I moved back, heart beating like crazy, a drum noise that I was sure anyone could hear from the passage. The third time was the good one, the door open I ran to the room and started to knock at the door while keeping an eye toward the elevator. He was not coming to open… Panic !
The room number hit me. I was knocking at the kids room. Three meter more and I banged the door with my head, the elevator was in move again, its lights blinking.
I was sure it’ll stop at this floor, who could want to stop at another one ?
Will this fucking bastard open the door ?

He grabbed me and pulled me inside just at the moment a couple got out of the elevator. Did they see me ? I don’t know.

I was boiling with furor and exploded when he said : « Welcome back and congrats, you lasted exactly one hour and 12 minutes ».
My hands were useless but I started to kick with feet and head. Laughing he held me away with one hand and passed behind me, fondled my tits were the nipples were painfully protruding and  threw a hand to my soaked cunt.
Without a words, he fucked me, still tied, standing, my back to the door.

That was one of the most tremendous orgasms I had.


Comment : It was absolutely great because it was unexpected and non consensual.
I should have known that possible to happen after years living together, but I did not. At least, I have learnt one thing : he has always a good length of rope in his luggage.
I considered divorce after that and after some other events, but I rejected it : a penis is easy to find but how could I find a man knowing me so well ?

Yooki


No comments:

Post a Comment