Monday, March 31, 2014

Every day life... if I may say!


Tokyo (1979 - 1989+)


He told me : « That is your turn. Now write ! »
I read all what he already wrote on our life ; I was unsure.
« Write, I’ll correct the grammatical mistakes. »

Not to repeat what he said, nor kill some big events he may have in mind to describe, my subject here will be everyday life, mainly nudity, but also children and how we had to cope with their quite frequent interferences in our usual very private life.

One day, I was fed up with that life ; I was feeling, needing better than such a slave life (not exactly but near of my feeling). One day, I slammed the door bringing our daughter with me. He did not moved a centimeter nor said any thing except « Good bye ! See you soon ». I was shocked. A week later, I was back during an afternoon. He was at work, nobody at home. I put the baby in her chair, then waited. He arrived by 08 PM, he just said looking at me : « welcome back ! » and looking at me, looking at me… It was an order without word. I started to undress,

Nudity was a rule for a long time in our house. Not mandatory nor forcibly, but practice made it a rule ; not full, complete, total but season, weather, location or any other circumstances including His decisions made of nudity total or partial a part of myself.

At home, I could be with a top, but nothing under the waist. If I wore a panty in exceptional days, nothing else was my normal display. I had panties and bras that one day he decided to put to the trash ; this was a year before our wedding and I still had my pubic bush. When I had my periods, I had to use those vaginal Tampaxes and let the cord hanging out. It was a lot embarassing.

Outside, a panty was, until 1985 I think, an absolutely non existing object. Summer or winter the same, cunt and buttocks always reachable by anyone being basic. It changed later, a little only, when I decided to « work » in a job He did not opposed at all.

When Kanako joined us, she was pulled in our lifestyle and applied the same behaviour without any pressure from Him. I never understood why, but my gynecologist after we arrived in France in 1990 (His previous sub when they were in High School) told me : « He is the nearest biblical representation of The Tempter, snake among the people I know »

I must say here that He keeps longlasting contacts with the women He considered to have value.
I met 4 of them among 7 when he organised a small garden party in his parents house near Paris in September 85. Kanako, Laure (the gynecologist), Ok Soon, Jacqueline were present. Lia the italian girl from Bologna died in an accident 3 years before and Anne-Marie (not the one you may think), a senegalese woman of Peul ethnic group living and working near Dakar, were absent. Children where also playing together in the garden. Of the 6 present, 4 were His : Ok Soon’s, Kanako’s and our daughter and son. As far as I understood Ok Soon’s husband knew he was not the father, and Kanako’s married with her knowingly, she was heavily pregnant when they went to the shrine, (he was a friend of Him, before and after)

During that party, Kanako and me were nude under clothing, for the others I did not know at all. But some month later, visiting Laure for a regular health control, she told me that she was « covered » at that time. I did not understand what she meant then and He smiled only when I asked which of the numerous meaning of « covered » (in french) she had in mind.

I am sure He has a lot to say about Laure and relatives ; me also to a lesser extent.
Ok Soon was also puzzling, not cold but unreadable, she broke her mask when He asked her if she could sing an aria… without music ; she did. A marvelous voice but she cried when she ended. He explained later. Jacqueline was the Ok Soon’s friend (and His girlfriend) who made them meet and helped them before she left Paris. A very pleasant, but absolutely realist woman, no useless talk

Our children (5 and 3 years old at the time of the party) were absolutely used to see their mother and aunt Kanako unveiled, at home and outside, in Japan hot springs, or in nudist camps and seasides in Europe. It lasted more than 10 years, for them also nudity was natural, in a way more than for me.
Year after year, we stayed in half a dozen places with the kids, but went also without them of course, in a good number of swapping, swinging clubs. I am absolutely sure He can still give the names of the clubs, camps and places now 25 to 37 years after.

In Tokyo the baby sitters became an absolute need for both professional purposes and « non professional » reasons : ceremonies and parties of the Chamber of Commerce or at Embassies (french, german, US or british) where children were not required for etiquette reasons, and  underwears excluded because of His will. Participating to such parties in such condition was more than arousing, often I felt near full pleasure among all these men and women chatting around me ; the baby sitting student (almost always the same) was also a necessity when I was required in some much less official and respectable places.

One day, Kanachan was not with us, when we came back home, it was around 4 and half in the morning, we found « our » student sleeping in an armchair with our daughter (2.5 years old) doing the same in her bed. Without noise, we went to our room and changed our clothes for yukatas (light coton kimonos). I prepared as silently as possible some green tea, when it was ready, I nodded and He woke her up gently. Some minutes later we were drinking, relax, He just had paid her the vacation, when the baby sitter told me to shut the drawer (she showed the one concerned) explaining that our daughter was playing with a vibrator (only playing) because she found the vibrations somewhat funny. I felt very uncomfortable at that time, but the baby sitter came again, therefore, no problem said He.

We had several other incidents involving one of our children between 1980 and 1990 when we left Japan.

He was tying us together on the tatamis in the living room, when suddenly he stood and shut the light off, we heard a small voice asking for « mama ! ». Before I could open the mouth, I had his hand gagging me. He then moved in the dark : « Mama is sleeping, Aunty to ! ». He had our son sleeping on His shoulder, put the boy on his bed and came back to us as if nothing happened.

Such a quick reaction was not possible, when the kids woke and moved without sufficiently noise to warn.

Once, our daughter appeared when I was sucking Him, how long had she been there ?

Another time years later, that time again, our boy this time showed up while Kanako and me where licking eachother. It seems our son remained quite long then went back in his bed, but he asked the next day if we were feeling bad… (asking it at 4, I felt unstable)

Several times, the kids appreared in the middle of the night when I was tied or Kanako was. And how many time did we not know ?

We had an absolute need of « our » baby-sitting student ! Particularly when He decided that we’ll go either to the « Emperor », to the « Alfa In », to the « Yoake » or any other place, mainstream or not.

With the time, we became friend with the baby-sitter and when He was not in the room, we, the women, could talk freely. Not in the room do not mean He is deaf and hear nothing. One day, after she left, in spite of our doubts, He set up a scenario in which she’ll be central ; Him being present or not, the same. The scenario did not worked because I could not play my part. Several weeks later, it worked because He played all the parts alone, Kanachan and me becoming passive tools. She tasted the rope only once, on a gentle way for sure, but after that she was aware of all what was going on in this house. Who knows Him well understand He may be convincing and relentless.

And, she came back ! And we talked together again. I was more embarassed than her, but He never tied her again.

Years later, He told me :  « You were the target. Not her ! »


Yooki

No comments:

Post a Comment