Monday, March 17, 2014

Hair or not Hair? That is the question!


France - Japan – France (1965 – 2005+)


When you want a woman to be embarassed and feel really ashamed, you need to know the girl sufficiently well to understand her weak points, to know the surrounding society she lives in, the practices, traditions and moral code active at that time and also particularly know what you will do to obtain what you want. Time must not be a limit or a break.

Starting to talk of pubic hair, their pussy furs is perhaps one of the biggest social subject of our actual world.
When I say actual, I mean the last 60 years, from after WW2 and the creeping negative influence of the american way of life an dits underlying stupid moral.

When I was 17, it was a beautiful year, 1965 ! I was no more « virgin », if a boy can be virgin out of the christian way of thinking, the induced laws and corresponding behaviours.

It took me years to understand that those hairs, positioned in such a strategic place, were important only because of « societies » taboos. 1965, I was in last year of high school and Laure was in the same position in another high school because at that time, boys and girls had separated schools at all levels. Laure and me, passed some days, decided without any comment, word or assessment, to break the wall between us. I was not innocent, neither she was… that helped !

We were fucking, but she had the permanent reflex to hide her fur as soon as I was at viewing distance.
Incredible ! If I consider what happened during the two following years.
Her mother had not that reflex, but it was the  same for Lia, Nicole, Anne-Marie (not 912 whose name has never been Anne Marie), Jacqueline, and some others unders the same occidental influence. Showing or letting one’s fur see, was embarassing or perhaps perceived as obscene maybe.

Later, with Ok Soon, Yooki my wife, Kanako, Natsuko, and other asian girls (mainly japanese and korean women) the move was the same but the content was drastically different.

With the first lot, their thinking was : « Don’t look ! It’s a sin ! shut the light ! (I never did) etc…) As nudity is the mark of the evil (strange that Adam/Eve were nude in heaven, then all saints going to heaven nowadays sing : « I’ve got a robe, you’ve got a robe, all of god’s children got a robe » Censure is not something new.

Therefore, with the european educated having christian or jewish or, in one case, islam backgrounds, my pleasure was, beside fucking if I felt it necessary, or power balance play when suitable, was exhibit them in unpredictable situations (for them of course). I’m not exhibitionist myself, but their almost solid shames was of an incommensurable value. And… at the same time, I was breaking taboos (theirs) and transgressing rules (ours)

With the second group, I was a bit older, less impulsive and I took time to analyse, « their » thinking as I was studying « their » languages, civilisations, societies, traditions and ways of life.
In spite of some « european » influences in Japan : British victorian social code and French civil code imported at the Meiji era ; or after WW2, what was imposed (democraticaly of course) by Mac Arthur in line with religious considerations not for real political need. Poor guy ! He was so « Black and White » oriented.

Asian women are now, as embarassed as occidental ones, to let see their pubic area… but not if the potential viewer is another woman. Public bathes existed for centuries. Just with « occidental progress » males and females were separated, except in some remote hot springs in mountains. There’se a flaw in it I fully used.


I was still in Paris when my girlfriend introduced me to Ok Soon, one of her friends, korean and studying opera singing  at the Paris Conservatoire. I heard a so pure voice… (later the Moonshine voice was a poor imitation). When not on duty, I went to meet and hear Ok Soon almost each week, with or without Jacqueline’s presence, no problem as I kept her informed and almost certainly Ok Soon did also so… They are women, aren’t they ?

Jacqueline left Paris in urgency because of a big family problem. So big that she never came back remaining in her « nowhere » place.

After some days of regrets, I felt more involved in Ok Soon case and I went deeper in her mind. She had many fears : of course not to be talented (she had all the talent and the voice needed, but she doubted), to get her Conservatoire exam (I made all my possible to have her singing in front of as many friends as possible), to be or not to be many, many thing, among them her terror was to be raped like one of her relatives had been in Seoul. I must say that I played with it, but it was a relation in full confidence.

It took time, but I was not in a hurry, I slowly dragged Ok Soon to bondage and a non sexual submission.
No sex was not a problem as I had at the same time a cunt ready to use, but beside the cunt nothing extatic.
Ok Soon was different, I liked her and I wanted her full surrender that I obtained, but it is another story.

She was shy, very shy and modest, it was where I hit one day. I had her nude up to the waist, took a pair of scisors from her beauty tools and started to cut her fur, puting the result of the pruning in an enveloppe. She was so pretty blushing and crying like this. « Keep the enveloppe as a memento ! I took an appointment for you tomorrow afternoon in a beauty salon for a  full depilation. » I loved her hunted animal look at that very time. Who said that asiatic faces are impassive ? … Stupidity !

I arrived the next day with at least three hours before « Her appointment ». I had to wait a little before Ok Soon opened the door, but much less than I had supposed. She had already given up resistance and she was ready. I kissed her cheek and told her to take off her panty which was absolutely useless today.

I left her in the hands of the beautician whose salon was located near the subway station Saint-Georges a  bit downhill from Pigalle ; and came back to receive the final product an hour later. When I arrived Ok Soon  and the beautician (I read « Julia » on her badge) were talking at the front. Ok Soon seemed to bel ost (and she was) and Julia very happy (she was more happy when I filled the check) of the job she did, saying to me that a maintenance is better every three months.

Out on the pavement, Ok Soon started to cry, 20 meters later, she was sobbing her heart out against my chest. I was taken aback (It may happen) ! We went back to her place, her crying, me helping. When in her room, I was in a crisis and had the answer to my surprise to her reaction.

In fact, it was not a relative who was raped,  but her, herself. Her losing her fur was like losing some protective wall in her mind.

In Ok Soon case, I hit unknowingly but directly her weakest point, not through any social understanding or practice. And the story of our relations during those three years and four month would be exciting and bring memories for many.


With Yooki, Kanako, Nastuko and several other « ..ko or ..mi », the approach was different. My target was to put them facing somewhat degrading situations in relations with the social moral of the very conformist japanese people.

For example, at that time late 70’s and 80’s, for an average japanese, tatoos are the marks of the yakuzas, no exception, therefore tatooed persons were not allowed to use the public baths an in a majority of cases to go to hot springs resorts. I did not had any of them, wife or not, tatooed (I would have liked) but it would have marked them without hope to erase. (And also my prefered women tatoo style (irezumi) was the full back with one only central drawing that can extend with related additional motives. Not like we see now in Europe or the US, with girls having a patchwork of stupid small inkstains)

Back to the subject. There was at that time also a strict prohibition to show any pubic fur on magazines or on picture (even private), result, the numerous erotic publication, all BDSM ones included, started to eradicate « The pubic hair » that allowed to hide the slits with very thin black strips that suggested more than hide the cunts of our beloved females. Result was that any woman without fur was considered as completely depraved if not as a whore (but prostitution did not existed anymore… officialy in Japan. As long as there was no contact between sex against money it was not prostitution. Fellatio, sodomy, body-body, hand job were not prostitution, just paid services. Stupidity that US sponsored law was and still is !)

I took the problem in hand, and the risk too (life is of no interest without risk) with my wife (yooki if you don’t know). When she gave birth to our daughter, she had been shaved by a nurse before going in the « workroom ». Shaved but not depilated, in fact not completely, some woods survived to her small forest after cutting down. Not very decorative, not pleasant to see.

After the delivery, Yooki went for two weeks to her parents house, where my mother in law could help.
In a family in Japan, women usually use the bathroom, including the bathtube, together, that allows chatting.
No problem at that time at all.

Four months later, Yooki is almost back to her usual shape and shapes but her bush start to cover again part of her geography. As we were going to her parents house for the long week end of O-Bon, I took my razor, my shaving cream and cleaned completely the vegetation in her equatorial region. She did not understand immediately, but just half an hour after her garden was free of weeds she saw the situation : going to take a bath with her mother ! Canceling was impossible, she had to find a good explanation… or a good lie.

She found a good explanation, hardly a lie but… if it was perfect concerning her family, I was not really satisfied as she avoided too easily the real risk. Anyway, well done, from now it was not necessary for her to have any hair between her thighs when stopping a night or two at her parents home.

A disappointment doesn’t mean giving up, The baby was growing, but she was also keeping her mother mostly at home and Yooki’s weeds were growing again when Kanako made her appearance and the dice use started.

After the « locked sodomy » affair I had with Kanako and her coming back, fulfilled hope a week or so later, I started to look for beauty salons operating « total intimate depilation (or cleaning) ». Result, at that time, in Japon, ZERO. Certainly not acceptable socially wise during those early 80’s ; I’ll have to do it again myself.
The only merit of using a razor for such job on such delicate parts is the psychological pressure it can put on the girl. I decided to make the best of that bad job.

Both Yooki and Kanachan were tied in position on chairs, legs tied to their thighs and kept wide apart by a rope passing under the seat. I moved the seats in way they face each others and left to take care of our baby crying. Back in the living, I had a look and said I was going to the bathroom ; there I shaved doing something more than unusual for me : I cut myself, slightly but sufficiently to bleed. I returned with them, razor, shaving soap, shaving brush and aftershave in hands . When they understood I was going to shave their cunts, there was a ripple of panic in the room. « Still and quiet ! I wouldn’t like to cut your precious clits. I am not african as far as I know, I prefer you with, not without. Shut up ! » all said with a wide nasty smile.

I started to work, soap with brush, what a delight ! Even tied as they were, they were moving.
« Now it’s only the brush, pleasant I know, but when the blade turn starts, better to be stiller than now. »
Passing from my wife’s cunt to her friend’s and back, it was a delight to get on their nerves.

When I started with the blade, their stillness and silence was without exemple in their history. Again from one to the other, starting at the top of their pubis, slowly down, cleaning the blade under the tap, back at work on the other target, again anda gain with some intermitent soapy brush interludes.
I had now reached the near vicinity of  the curb of their cunt well. I had already saw them tense, but never to that point, faces closed, lips sealed and bulging eyes targeting my hand and the tool in it.
I could feel each of them quelling their lightest reflex moves. If heaven exists I was in.
They were clean, including the few hairs on the inner side of their labias majora. Some moves of the blade to erradicate some survivors between holes and I said : « I’m exhausted with such a stress ! »  Pouring aftershave lotion in my hand, I took care of their beardless vulvas, relaxed as the razor was away, the alcoholic lotion took them unaware to my great pleasure.

Two days after that memorable day, after my return from office, I took both of them to the nearest public bath which was a pillar of the japanese life and such places were overcrowded an hour after offices closed.
Cleaning of course, but also relaxing, the public baths were a meeting place, an exchange spot, a chat room for the women and a second level nomiya where men could quietly drink sake.
(please remember that men and women had separate public baths and that as the main bath is used by everybody at the same time, washing onself before entering is compulsory, therefore protective underwears were ridiculous, the only symbolic protection being a ridiculously small towel that almost do not hide anything in fact. http://ropeblog.blogspot.fr/2008/12/japanese-public-baths.html)

Pushing the stroller, I pushed them also to the place of the bath. Skirts and T-shirts, simple shoes, was normal with that summertime muggy weather, but no underwear was much less usual even when going to a place where you strip completely. I waited outside with our daughter who seemed surprised of so many movement around her, no tear at all… fortunately. Once I was sure they got in, I started to be very attentive to the chats of the women leaving the baths. That vigilance gave no very satisfying results : only a woman saying to another : « Did you saw those two tarts ? » , « No, I did not paid attention… »

I decided to repeat the visit in this same place again when Yooki and her « sister » came out.

They returned there a total of seven times during the following month. I stopped only when I saw Yooki crying on the doorstep when leaving… and Kanako not much better. That time their shame took control of everything and Yooki  started a crying fit followed by Kanachan’s. That night I had no need of the dice, but I had to prove my value to both of them. Incredible to what point women can be nasty eachothers ! LOL.

The razor sequence had been quite psychologically shocking for them and they decided to find other ways to remains free of hairs downside. Kanachan was often in her common flat with her rump but violent husband from whom she was now divorcing, but she was looking for a local solution. All her proposals were tested (by her or Yooki) but none proved to be sufficiently efficient time wise. They asked me to bring back from France where I went for a management meeting, a dozen tubes of  depilation cream of a particular brand they found in a women’s magazine. So did I.

No more problems, at that level during a years. In the meantime, Yooki tried electric depilation with dubious results for a non dubious cost, she came back to the chemical industry. On another side, Kanako was divorcing and her man had been quite violent (a good argument for her legally speaking, but not for aesthetic for sure) ; I even had a brawl in public with him that lasted less than 20 seconds ; another bad point for him and he didn’t knew me sufficiently.

Kanako was moving constantly between her mother’s house and our’s. The divorse was as welcomed as vacations can be for stressed workers. I un-stressed and re-stressed her in a different way, but taking her in account in another way.

Their geographic south locations kept for years an aspect strongly similar to the Middle West great plains after harvest. I kept it as is, because I felt and knew that they were not accepting at all such a forced « nudity ».

The next step concerned only Yooki. When we were in France for vacations, not in Paris where she had other duties, but in south, in Provence, we went with the children (we had had a second one, a boy) at the pool or at the seaside where usual families were going, she wore a swimming suit, innocent if dry, very indiscreet an indecent if wet. Virginal when dry, more than provocative and shocking when just out of water.

Even married again with a man (a nice guy) I introduced to Kanachan after a Toshidama Party, practice did not changed a lot, Kanachan came less often but they came from time to time… to throw the dice.


Rope

No comments:

Post a Comment